Alice and Glenn,
What wonderful news.  You have done an outstanding job dealing with this
crisis.  Loved reading he is once again an eagle and banging on the cabinet for
for treats.

TP is Total Protein.  Here is a link that explains in people English test
results.  Just click on the item and open the pdf file.
Broadway Vet BW Explanations
http://tinyurl.com/2ex549

WTG Murphy!!
Sharyl