Wouldn't it help to use PetTinic in food for anemic cats?  I use it often,
not necessarily for FIV/FeLV positive cats. Natalie

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Alice Flowers
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 8:09 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] LTCI Rumor (for Heidi)

Heidi-here is a good link that describes the product:

 http://www.imulan.com/felv-fiv-treatment.html
It is from the Imulan Company and it's called LTCI. There has been increased

interest in the product for FeLV and FIV cats. I have had 2 cats on it for
almost a year. Does it work, I don't know as both of mine are still
positive-but
I truly believe their health has been improved with this product. We lost
Rosie's 4 littermates last year before they reached a year old-Rosie is
turning
2 this month!! YAY! The literature said that some cats can fight off the
virus
and test negative. Rosie is doing great but Murphy has been struggling the
past
2-3 weeks with anemia, but is trying hard to rally back. He became so anemic
few weeks ago and I thought we were going to lose him. I think part of it
may be
due to trying to go 2 months and more between injections. Before that-they
were
both in the high 30s with HCT, and actually Rosie's last HCT was on 7/24 and
it
was 46.5. I started the treatments before they became ill, some people begin
it
when symptoms appear and they find this product out there in web searches. I

hope your sweet little baby stays healthy. As you can tell from the postings
on
this site, many of us have lost our dear fur-children, I don't think it ever

gets easier. Alice