To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fw: New to Feline Leukemia

Bonnie, it got through! Hang in there for just a bit....there are many extremely well informed members who will have any and all information you need! I am not dealing with any felv cats, but come here often so that I stay informed....

Debbie
"We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them." - Kahlil Gibran