How old are your other cats? Cats develop some natural immunity with age.
After the age of 1-3 they become less likely to develop FeLV. If vaccinated and
over 3 the risk is there but small. How old is the cat that tested positive? If
under a year there is a good chance the cats body can rid itself of the virus.
I would wait 6 weeks and retest the cat again regardless of age and see if it
still shows positive. You can also do an IFA which tests to see if the virus
has settled into the bone marrow. Once in the marrow it cannot be eliminated
from the body.
     I have a 14 year old negative cat and a 2 year old positive cat. I do not
separate them, there is still a small risk allowing them together but I
vaccinate the negative one and cross my fingers. I don't know if I have ever
seen anyone on here post that a neg turned pos from mixing, again though still
a risk.

Hope this helps,
Tanya