We seemed to have the anemia under control with the Procrit (epogen) and iron,
doxy and cypro, but we got hit hard today. I told our vet that although he
seems
good with color in his mucous membranes, he looks to me to be breathing too
fast. She checked and his lungs sounded raspy-the ultrasound showed that he has
pockets of fluid and lymphoma. We are going to be giving lasix and pred for the
short time he has left. This FeLV has ravaged our little family-soon Rosie will
be the last kitty standing out of the 6 we began this awful journey with 2
years
ago. I am sick and cannot think-this is too much to bear.