From: Sharyl <cline...@yahoo.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 4:24:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Avis treatment plan (BIG thanks to Alice, Sharyl &
Natalie!!)

Sounds like a good plan.  The diff. between Pet-Tinic and NutriVed is the
NutriVed contains folic acid.  On the 'how bad do they taste' scale NutriVed
may
taste a little worse.  If you go with Pet-Tinic you can always added folic
acid.  I prefer either powdered supplements or those in a capsule.  Easier to
mix in food or water than grinding up a tablet.

Something we haven't talked about in a while is L-lysine.  It is available as a
powder on line.  I buy it by the lb and add it to the water for my house
kitties
and the 2 groups of ferals I feed.  Seem to help keep herpes infections at bay
which most rescues have.  I also add it to the canned food I put out for the
feral colonies.  Figure they need all the help they can get.

Hugs to Avis
Sharyl