Most of them were born in the colonies.  I have TNR's most of these cats so
there will be few additions.  Seems like a new one shows up every few months.
They get fresh food and water every night and seem quite happy.  Some I have
been feeding for almost 5 yrs now.

I get my L-Lysine powder from this web site.
http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-L-Lysine-Powder-1-lb-454-g/653?at=0
I add 1/4 tsp to each qt. of water I put out for them.
Sharyl