Hi all
I've tried this e-mail a few times and it "bounces" back, so will try yet 

Lucky's IFA test results came back: Negative!
This is 5 weeks after a test at the vet's office pronounced him a "weak 
positive" for FeLV.  The vet tech said, "the color just barely changed" in 
explaining what "weak positive" meant.
In giving the IFA results, the vet surmised Lucky may have been recently 
exposed when he was tested, and the course of antibiotics and being taken good 
care of may have prevented the virus from getting a hold on him.

So my questions are: should I trust this test result of have him retested 
again?  If so, when?  Are my 3 healthy house cats safe to be around him?

As usual, any inputs are appreciated!
Felvtalk mailing list

Reply via email to