He is still refusing to eat or drink on his own. I am using a little syringe to
give him water and plain Pedialyte and also some watered down AD food from the
vet. While I was at work today, Glenn was able to carry him to the litter box
and he did pee in it (Murphy-LOL), so the plumbing is still functioning. He
spends most of his time sleeping, but for a short while tonight he actually
walked into the kitchen and sat down, I was able to give him his meds and some
food and water with the syringe. He is still very pale and way too quiet. I
gave
him a Procrit shot last night with a prayer that he will bounce back, but I
don't know. Hopefully he will want to eat tomorrow. In July, he was like this
for 2 days, then began feeling better fairly quickly except for the sneezing
and
drippy nose. Got my fingers crossed and saying little purrayers all day long.
 Alice