Stacy-I have you and Spanky in my purrayers! I know how difficult things are
right now. It seems you are on the right track, trying to find a non-invasive
way to shrink those darn granulomas. You know, it's only been almost 3 weeks
since Murphy passed-it seems like an eternity. Our vet clinic said they have
learned so much in the past 2 years we have been battling FeLV with our 6
kitties-especially with Murphy-I think they are more positive with the small
victories we did have. We did draw the line on doing transfusions, feeding
tubes, iv fluids-as long as he was happy, we kept trying. I miss him every day
and Rosie does too. Hugs to you and Spanky! Alice and Rosie