Rutin was suggested to me for our Mama cat who was in CHF and did have fluid
that was drained--if the Rutin was suggested specifically to help or prevent
fluid accumulation, I did not realize it (she was also on Lasix), but it's
possible--I thought it was supposed to be helpful to the heart in general.
Sorry I do not have the dosage:(   I think you can buy it at vitamin stores?