I've been using a humidifier in my house on cold nights, because of the dryness to noses.

Best of luck,

Gloria

On Dec 6, 2010, at 5:19 PM, Susan Hoffman wrote:

Little Noses brand saline....But it sounds like you may need a heavier duty antibiotic. What antibiotic was already given? I swear by zithromax but have also seen good results from the Convenia antibiotic injection.

--- On Mon, 12/6/10, Melinda Kerr <msk...@me.com> wrote:

From: Melinda Kerr <msk...@me.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Helping kitty with extreme congestion
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Monday, December 6, 2010, 2:37 PM
As I wrote in my previous post on
mixing, my little kitty is extremely congested.  The
vet has given him antibiotics and anti-inflammatory
medicine, but since he isn't too interested in eating, I am
having trouble getting them into him.  I have very
limited access to medications or natural remedies unless
they are homemade using easily accessible ingredients.
I read something about saline drops or using children's
Afrin.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,
Melinda and VooDoo