Thanks. I can do without the sarcasm. I'm just trying to figure out what's best
for my girl. Eden has a very sensitive system and if there are side effects of
any drug then no doubt she's going to have them. And no I don't consider still
being alive as being a "side effect" and again, I can do without the sarcasm
when I'm trying to make some very difficult decisions during a very stressful
time. I work in the medical field so I'm well aware of what drugs can do to a
body and I'm also aware of the great benefit they can offer. I like to know as
much as I can before making any decisions when dealing with what has the
potential to be a very toxic drug.

I thank everyone else who has shared their stories and experiences.

Brenda