Hi Brenda,

I had zero intention of being sarcastic!  I know you are just researching what
is best for your baby, and I know how scary this is.  I meant no disrespect to
you, or anyone else.  In thinking back over Aggie's life, I was honestly trying
to think of anything that might be considered a "side effect," and couldn't
think of anything, so I wrote the only thing that came to mind as a joke.
That's the problem with the written word--it is impossible to see "tone" on the
page that if spoken in a conversation wouldn't even be an issue.

I am truly sorry for offending you during what is obviously a very difficult
time.

Andy