To Dorlis- Hi from C & W Rustic Hollow Shelter in Nashua, Iowa. We are the
sanctuary you contacted. We have over 375 cats in five separate homelike
atmosphere..cage free...TV's with Catsitter videos and outdoor environments
to watch the 'real bird TV' in a screened in 'catio' for three seasons of
the year. There are nine staff to care for the felines daily. and 25
volunteers. We have two new buildings and the newest one is 36'x63' and will
have an infirmary for our medical technician and our vet to use when he is
on site, a storage bay and of course, cats in the larger areas. And an upper
level apartment area for overnight guests and volunteers... we are excited
about it. Our website is: www.rustichollowshelter.org  there are two YouTube
videos of our buildings (most of them) inside and outside on the grounds as
well.  Carmen and furballs at C & W