From: angeloffire7...@aol.com <angeloffire7...@aol.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Questions about placing an FeLV cat
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 12:17 AM

I'm not sure who to ask about this, or if this message is able to be put in the
daily mailings, but:

Does anyone happen to know any responsible groups or people in the south
(preferably in Louisiana) that take in FeLV positive cats? I've been rescuing
cats and kittens at a house, and one of the kittens has turned up FeLV
positive. I have a feeling that the others will be too since they all share the
same water source and cuddle up together outside, so I'd like to find out where
I can try to place these guys after/if I am able to tame them.

The girl I have right now is spayed and is the sweetest little girl. She is
about 5-6 months old, incredibly playful and loves to curl up on me at night,
and give me kisses! I have 4 other cats that are negative right now, so I
cannot keep her- even if she were negative, I would not be able to keep her.
Can anyone please offer me any suggestions or group names to begin with? I'd be
more than happy to make a small donation to a responsible group/person who
would take her!