From: Bonnie Hogue <ho...@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Info on probiotics and CoQ10
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 10:58 PM

Sharyl
What form is the CoQ10 in?  I take 100 mg daily; you said 30 mg for the cat.
My cat, Lucky, has an enlarged heart and is constantly congested/sneezing.
Antibiotics don't seem to help.  Also, what pro-biotic do you give?
I'm curious how you give it to the cat...mix in food?   Lucky has spit up
the Lysine when I mixed it in his food before.
Thanks for your help!
~Bonnie