Besides the fact that he isn't hurting anymore he will never be scared
again.  Thank God.

I believe you said you had taken him to a vet who hadn't been too
helpful and were taking him to a vet you trusted today?  If I am
remembering correctly I would be very upset the first vet apparently
hadn't found this lymphoma.  And make very sure none of my business
went to him or her again.

He is waiting for you just as all of our sweeties are waiting for us.
If there are no animals in heaven it isn't heaven and I don't wanna
go.

Kat.