When considering a forever home for a felv+ kitten/cat, how important is it for
the adopter to be able/willing to spend a lot of $$ on things like LTCI? I know
this is hard to quantify, but will the adopter have to have quite a bit of
disposable income to keep a cat healthy?

I also understand LTCI may or may not work (not guaranteed), but wouldn't it
give the kitten the best chance at survival? Interferon seems to be used by
some, and not others, so not sure what do with that.  One of our rescued
kittens
is in foster care w/agreat set of foster parents, but I do not know whether
they
will be able to afford these treatments, or other more costly vet treatments
which is why they haven't committed to adopting her?