Yes, they expire and the date should be on the bag, at least it is on the
ones I get.

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 10:55 AM, wendy <wendy2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know how long the bags can be used?  Do they expire and if so,
> about
> how long?
>
> Thanks,
> :)
> Wendy
>  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can
> change the
> world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade
> ~~~

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Please help Trooper!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/trooper

"And it is the most divisive incivility to tell true animal lovers they
can’t complain about it, that they can’t fight for the animals, that they
should sit down and shut up and allow the killing to continue."

- Nathan Winograd