From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of katskat1
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 8:57 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Leona Jean Yahmuna

Megan,

I am in Ohio so can't help you that way but would strongly recommend you get
Leona Jean on L-Lysine.  I cannot tell you exactly what it is or how it does
what it appears to do but I am sure some of the others can fill you in.

I have two cats that are FIV positive and have had them on L-Lysine for well
over a year.  After a few weeks any recurrence of their upper respiratory
symptoms was negligible and neither of them has had a recurrence at all in
many months.  Both are fat and sassy, with clear eyes and noses.  No
sneezing, rattling, etc.  It apparently helps bolster their immune system
and while I in no way think it is a miracle or the end-all for this nasty
disease, I think it is of great value.

Go on line and look for it or go to a local health food store.  If your cat
is picky or hard to pill or medicate I suggest the soft treats.  A bit more
expensive but great for fickle cats.  My two will fight over the things and
come running when I rattle the container they are in.

Kat