To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:35 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Xavier Please add to the CLS :(

This beautiful boy INSTANTLY won a special place in my hert the second I met him..... He had the most beautiful green eyes and purred everytime I talked to him.He would offer me his belly and just look at me with those gorgeous eyes as if to say to me " I love you too" how my heart can keep letting these special babies in is beyond me.But I am ALWAYS honored to have had the chance to love them,no matter how long or short of time. We had the pleasure of loving Xavier for the last 5 months...what a joy he was .I love you my Xavy baby.....
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"