Thank you Bonnie and everyone in this group for your kind words.Really helps
get me through the MANY heartbreaks of losing so many of these WONDERFUL Sids
kids.
Sherry

From: "Bonnie Hogue" <ho...@sonic.net>
Sender: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:45:50
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Xavier  Please add to the CLS  :(

Sherry
Your quote says it all...You realize that the love shared is more powerful
than the pain of loss.
Good for you for being able to realize what many never do.  And what a
difference you make in the sometimes short lives of those felines who you
let into your heart.
Condolences to you; prayers for Xavier's progress along the Path of Light.
~Bonnie