Hello everyone ..I am passing this out there to see if there is anyone that can
help..a group of 12 cats were rescued from a fire @ a hoarders home...only to
be put on the Euthanasia list to be pts in the AM...as I understand it several
of these cats are Felv positive and may also be pregnant as they are not
neutered..its the same deal if you can adopt/foster either one by having your
rescue help pull them I am more then willing to get them to your nearest
airport if I have to fly them out myself....the link for them is on my Facebook
page but you can also goto
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=155925874419253&fbid=208225825855924#!/album.php?aid=59349&id=155925874419253&fbid=208225825855924

They are at Animal Care and Control in Brooklyn New york "city"
7182727201

Thank You all and God Bless!

Please share this...

Linda