Melinda, how are you doing?  The devastation of the earthquake and tsunami is
so awful.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Sharyl

--- On Sun, 3/20/11, Melinda Kerr <msk...@me.com> wrote:

From: Melinda Kerr <msk...@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Is There ANYONE that can help?
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 4:28 AM

Oh, this makes me so terribly sad.  I know some of you will step up and help if
you are able.  Boy has it been an education being a part of this group.  My two
FeLV babies were "accidents."  Both negative when adopted, later testing
positive.  My Fuji has survived with mediastinal lymphoma for 8 months and you
would never even know she is sick.  So far VooDoo hasn't shown any symptoms.  I
read all of your postings and it breaks my heart every time someone loses their
baby.  It also makes me feel wonderful when I see someone helping out and
taking another one in.  Maybe someday when I move back to the states and my
children are grown, I will be able to make a difference just as you have!

Melinda, Fuji and VooDoo