To: "Feline Leukemia" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 9:22 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add ChooChoo to the bridge list

Please add ChooChoo to the bridge list. She died on March 19. She was a Russian blue (with white) FELV kitty that I found at a farm in east Arkansas, in 2008. Moved her to my home in Little Rock, and found out she was FELV positive. She was a friendly kitty, had a mind of her own, seemed to enjoy life here. She may have been 6 mo to 1 yr old at the time of rescue. This puts her in the neighborhood of 3 yrs old, which is about when I often lose my FELV cats, if they had the virus as a kitten. I hadn't seen any signs of real illness, but she had been a little more subdued for a couple of days. Sleep soft sweet ChooChoo.

Gloria