From: Gloria B. Lane <gbl...@aristotle.net>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add ChooChoo to the bridge list
To: "Feline Leukemia" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Monday, March 21, 2011, 12:22 PM

Please add ChooChoo to the bridge list. She died on March 19. She was a Russian
blue (with white) FELV kitty that I found at a farm in east Arkansas, in 2008.
Moved her to my home in Little Rock, and found out she was FELV positive.  She
was a friendly kitty, had a mind of her own, seemed to enjoy life here. She may
have been 6 mo to 1 yr old at the time of rescue.   This puts her in the
neighborhood of 3 yrs old, which is about when I often lose my FELV cats, if
they had the virus as a kitten. I hadn't seen any signs of real illness, but
she had been a little more subdued for a couple of days.  Sleep soft sweet
ChooChoo.

Gloria