Heaven will be a better place with Garrett - but such a sad one for you! I
am so sorry - Natalie

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:14 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Garrett Please add to the CLS :(

So you would think there was no more need for MORE kitties in heaven!! Today
our sweet
Sids kid Garrett left us. He was a quiet laid back cat that NEVER caused any
problems.Always had a purr for you and such a sweet face. Dont know how much
more we volunteers AND Dr Jen can take with losing so many all so close
together...ONLY good thing to come of their passings is that there is room
for another kitty in need of TLC and a home.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"