To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 7:14 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Garrett Please add to the CLS :(

So you would think there was no more need for MORE kitties in heaven!! Today our sweet Sids kid Garrett left us. He was a quiet laid back cat that NEVER caused any problems.Always had a purr for you and such a sweet face. Dont know how much more we volunteers AND Dr Jen can take with losing so many all so close together...ONLY good thing to come of their passings is that there is room for another kitty in need of TLC and a home.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"