All restaurants put out poison for mice/rats etc that will do a cat or dog in fast. The poisons put out for coyotes will kill that which eats it then what eats the poisoned critter and then.........no one considers the results. And the poisons are cruel....so are the sticky traps and.....
On Mar 31, 2011, at 5:37 PM, Bonnie Hogue wrote:

That is horrible -- they should be reported to animal control. That is totally irresponsible not to mention cruel.
~B.
----- Original Message ----- From: "MaiMaiPG" <maima...@gmail.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Rosie & Lola are safely home - - Bless you - - mayothers be so gracious to us - - cat's eyes

remember that lots of restraunts put out poisons......scares me to death with the feral roamers I love.
On Mar 30, 2011, at 5:32 PM, czadna sacarawicz wrote:

in sights?

The four t-n-r ferals at Tractor Supply all have weird pupils. I can pet 3 of the four.

I picked up Henry and brought him home Sunday night because he had an area under his eye that has not healed over several months. It looks like a puncture wound.

The three original cat's eyes all seemed perfect when I started feeding them - - about 2 years ago. Henry was trapped last September at a close by restaurant and relocated himself. His pupils were perfect then. There are several restaurants in the area so they spend time eating there probably - - deep fried "fish". Tractor Supply puts out dry food. I feed a can and a half of Evo at night.

Henry's eyes are way too dilated. There is no blink reflex in one of them and a slight one in the other. We are going to the vet on Saturday. web sites talk about taurine deficiency. The mama's pupils seem constricted.

comments?