Have to wait until 16th. Rick is off on 9th.  He saw her on 2nd- ten days after
14 teeth pulled.  I can only get her to eat watered down food such as kitten
food, baby food, a/d, some fancy feast.  She sits on my lap and eats usually.
I got her to eat with a 500 mg lysine mixed in with food twice now. Will add
bovine inteferon also tonight.  She has a good appetite. Rick said she gained a
pound.  I have printed your suggestions and will give them to him to read.
Thank you so much. Any thing else will be greated appreciated.  I have only
been her human companion a few weeks, but have gotten very close with her.  She
rubs noses and jowls now. She is so soft and pretty. Thank you again.