  From: ter...@tazzys.org
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 10:27 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Husband has passed away..... :(

  Thank you all for your kind words and love in this difficult time for me.
  It is hard on me since we have been together for many years.
  He had a genuine love for animals and supported me in everything I did in
rescue.

  My husband passed away 4:30 in the morning on Thursday. He died peacefully in
his sleep. I know he is longer in pain and sick is healthy again.

  He will be greeted by others that have went to the Rainbow Bridge especially
by my Taz as he loved him too.

  TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS/SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
  Sultan, WA. 98294
  Terrie Mohr-Forker
  http://tazzys.org/
  Non-Profit national rescue
  Dedicated to the welfare of animals.

  Copyright © 1999-2010 tazzys.org. All rights reserved.