I am so sorry for them and for you - poor little chirpers! Natalie

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marnie Miszewski
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 2:41 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Chanel has crossed the Rainbow Bridge

I wish it were only us humans that were going to miss Chanel. She was a
beautiful solid white little princess that came to my rescue from Animal
Services because she was FELV+. She spent a few days as the only cat in her
room before 5 tiny new black and white additions arrived. They were only 9
weeks and scared to be in a new place. Miss Chanel didn't hesitate to take
over mommy duties immediately. She would let them crawl on her and chirp to
them when they were getting in trouble. Those kittens loved her perhaps more
than I did. When I arrived on Monday and found her she was still not alone.
Her little friends were snuggled up to her as if to keep her warm. It tore
my heart out to take her away. I miss her terribly but the fun loving kitten
room just isn't the same. I'm hoping she's watching over them from wherever
she is and when it's their turn, I know they will be together again!
Marnie
Helping Paws Animal Sanctuary