From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lynda Wilson
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 8:19 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Poppy

I'm just going to pray that the IFA test is negative and the virus will
clear her system and will test negative on the ELISA test. My thoughts and
prayers are with you as I just recently lost a 9 mos old kitten to FeLV that
I adopted 6 mos prior.  She still has a chance, until then, let's just all
pray and hope for the best!