Poppy is a little wild 6 month old kitten just tested & found FeLeuk positive. She was one 3 beautiful white with black kittens trapped on Monday. She is mostly white with a black mask & a black tail with a little white tip. Pale green eyes like those marbles we used to play with as kids. Her mother & siblings all tested negative.

We had blood drawn yesterday for the IFA test & are waiting for that to determine what to do. If it's positive, then we will be trying to find a place for this beautiful little girl to live out what she has of her life. If negative, then we will retest at some point & she will join her brother Percy & sister Prissie in being socialized & readied for adoption. At the moment she is in a condo in the back of my car while we wait for the test results. I don't want to bring her into my spare room at this point when the test results are pending as being wild, catching her again right away would be a huge challenge!

I have 10 cats of my own in a little house & I know that a FeLeuk cat can safely share a house with negative kitties, provided they are kept separate. I don't want her to be alone, whether she is definitely positive or turns out to be negative & I can't take in any more cats - doctor's orders.

Any advice or information would be gratefully received,

Pam In Wisconsin