To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 10:44 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Stroudsburg, PA Looking for help for sweet Angelina- beautiful long haired kitty

If anyone would like to see a picture of this gorgeous cat, I can forward it privately – this site will not accept it.

Is there anyone in the area who could help this beautiful cat?

Natalie

Angelina was an abandoned outside kitty... she is a beautiful longhaired girl, extremely affectionate, and although back in Oct she tested "slight" positive for FelV, she has since tested lighter and lighter. She really needs rescue- and a safe secure home.... please please pass her on, she has been caged too long and getting very depressed. Take a look at that sweet face.

For more information, please contact Debbie Bonilla, at helpingthep...@gmail.com. She is a lovely woman, just trying to help the folks who found this cat get her to safe furever home.

Personally I would offer to help with transport within a few hours drive.

Please send her on to anyone you know ho might be able to help.

Thank you!