From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lynda Wilson
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 9:30 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Stroudsburg, PA Looking for help for sweet Angelina-
beautiful long haired kitty

Wow! I've never heard of a FeLV test getting lighter and lighter each time.
Do you know if the vet that is testing her is using blood with the ELISA
test or tears? I know using blood for testing is more accurate. You may also
should have the vet do an IFA test as well, just to be certain.  She sounds
like a wonderful cat!! I'm not even close to PA so I can't be of help :(

Keep us posted on her testing and if she gets a new home.

Thanks for sharing and good luck!
Lynda