From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Gloria B. Lane
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 2:50 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] coconut oil

I live in Arkansas.  I know there are some quacks out there, but I
always appreciate the folks who study and offer alternative
treatments, as our environment in the USA isn't very supportive of
that.  Wish there was more research into this area.  I've used a
number of alternative treatments, and have witnessed folks I know
who've gotten cancer, looking at something to help.  I sure hope your
friend finds a way.  It's been a long time since I've looked into
this, but ozone is also used for similar purposes as H2O2.

Gloria