FYI:  hydrogen peroxide should only be ingested as food grade, not the stuff
you buy at the drug store or supermarket.  I kept reading about the wonders of
hp, and I use it to clean everything --it's great. But in all the articles I
read extolling it's wonders, none of them mentioned that you need to use food
grade if you plan to put it INTO your body. I'm assuming the doc is injecting
her with the good stuff.

-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=Y3BxMzc0NQ%3D%3D