Tanya,

Contact the lady again and ask how her how to get in contact with him.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "TANYA NOE" <sashacatgodd...@yahoo.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] coconut oil

Michael,
Yes Sunny and Weston. I so desperately hope they get a home. I had seen the post from the lady about coconut oil on one of the links to Weston. When I replied to her that I had not heard of such a thing and that there was indeed no cure she told me to look up that man, but there are several so I could not contact him.
Tanya