Also remember that cats with age, do develop some natural immunity to FeLV as
well as having the vaccine on board. Information changes all the time. One
month I hear hours to days and another I hear days to weeks. There are also a
lot of factors that go into that like sun, ph, how much FeLV was involved,
temperature, etc. and we are typically talking about minuet amounts from
sneezes etc.

Tanya