That is somewhat a relief. I won't feel better until he is in the clear. He was not vaccinated when he was exposed. However, he is 2 yrs. old so I know that helps. I'll keep you posted. He will be tested again this Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed ;0)

Thanks so much!
----- Original Message ----- From: "TANYA NOE" <sashacatgodd...@yahoo.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] New Info found

Also remember that cats with age, do develop some natural immunity to FeLV as well as having the vaccine on board. Information changes all the time. One month I hear hours to days and another I hear days to weeks. There are also a lot of factors that go into that like sun, ph, how much FeLV was involved, temperature, etc. and we are typically talking about minuet amounts from sneezes etc.

Tanya