My 1 year kitten was diagnosed with FeLV back in Oct.  She has never tested
positive with either blood test, only with bone marrow aspiration after she got
real sick at 20 weeks of age.  As of now she is  showing no signs of FeLV, just
a low normal blood test. To look at her you would and the way she plays you
would not even know she had FeLV.

Questions are: Can a cat clear FeLV from the bone marrow?  Could FeLV just stay
in the bone marrow and never go to her blood? Can a cat expect to live a long
life as long as the FeLV never moves from the bone marrow?  If she stays well
should we think about getting another bone marrow aspiration since the FeLV
never been in the blood?

Right now she on interferon 1 week on 1 week off.  She off all other drug as
she doing so well.  Vet does not want to take her off the interferon ever.

Thank you,
Sharon