Exactly, make the people sit in a baking car with the exact circumstances. What scum we have on this earth! ----- Original Message ----- From: <dlg...@windstream.net>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FeLV in Bone Marrow not in Blood

It seems that Walmart attracts such people. Someone should have made them sit in the car and see how they felt!

---- czadna sacarawicz <czadnasacaraw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I too want to understand.

what has become of the Siamese for whom a rescue was being urgently asked?

It has been another over the top day - - a whimpering puppy left too long in a hot car (2 windows down 3") at Wal-Mart. store made announcement over PA. no one came. called 911. we prayed hard and long arms were able to pull the puppy out. shorter arms took the puppy inside for water. owners (2 adult men and 1 adult woman) said they ignored the annoucment about it because they were standing in line. long arms asked if they wanted to speak with Animal Control. no. owners drove away. Animal Control has puppy. hope he makes it.