Hello to all,
Three months ago I rescued a cat that I found out in the field next to our
house
starving to death and did not energy to even purr or play. She tested positive
for felv. Three months later this kitty who I named Amber is like a different
cat. She is rotten, well fed, and full of energy. As some of you my recall, my
husband built her her own palace to live in which is in our basement. I have
three healthy cats upstaris and am not willinig to risk exposing them to a felv
cat.

I took Amber back to the vet this morning and the Elisa test was negative! I
asked the vet about getting her the IFA test and he did not even know what it
was! I had printed off information re the test and he did read it. However, he
thinks she does not need the IFA test since she tested negative.
Should I go ahead and bring Amber upstaris with the rest of the gang or still
insist on the IFA test??
 Jannes