From: "Jannes Taylor" <jannestay...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, May 30, 2011 7:53 am
Subject: [Felvtalk] Your Opinion would be GREATLY appreciated
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>

Natalie, I have been wondering so many things. In the beginning I doubted that
Amber would be able to fight off the virus in the pitiful condition she was in.
I was surprised when she tested negative!
I also read that sometimes they can test negative by IFA but the viurs could
still be just laying wait ready to reappear in the future. Sometimes I think you
can read too much. Who knows what to believe!!
Amber is so full of enery and looks really good. She still weights only 6..8
lbs.
It is had to believe she has only gained an eight of a lb in three months but
her ribs don't show anymore. I also find it puzzling that she has not come in
heat yet. She may have already been spayed?? The vet guesses her to be approx 1
year old.
I know some folks mix their cats and don't worry but I can't help being
concerned about it.
 Jannes