MaiMaiPG
Some cats really leave their paw print on your heart, don't they.
~b

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 1:29 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Sabrina updatet

Blessings to all of you who have helped this wonderful little girl.
My Dixie left this world a long time before I wanted but she had a couple of
wonderful years that most cats would exchange several of their 9 lives for.
I would encourage them to see if there is a holistic vet in the area who
works with a regular vet.  I truly believe my holistic vet (who chose
holistic work after practicing conventional vet work) with helping Dixie
have a wonderful quality of life and letting her leave this world with as
little trauma (to her--- not to me) as possible.  She worked closely with my
regular vets and, together, my little girl went from being a
feral/throw-away who was expected to leave this world in a very few months
to a wonderful,
confident girl who had EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! for about three years.
There was a lot of pain for me, Dixie's fans and all the vets when she left
this world (by the way, she did it on her own--not interested in being
anywhere near a vet thank you).  There was a lot of relief from the same
people when I took death off the table for Dixie after she came into my
life...she did have a wonderful support group.  She has been gone three
years (yes, that seems to be a constant number in my
life) and I miss her so much but wouldn't trade anything for the wonderful
time I have with her.