We have a huge tabby cat; Winnie weights 21 lbs - but he's not really fat!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lynda Wilson
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 7:15 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Sabrina updatet

I had a 30 pounder and he was close to 4 ft long, which I hate to admit, but

he had an eating disorder. He ate bath tissue, facial tissue, & licked
plastic bags. If you still did not feed him, he tossed his stomach bile. He
would scratch at our brand new king mattress and keep us up at night if we
did not feed him. We used the squirt bottle so much that he just started
sitting there with his eyes slammed shut and just let us squirt him. We also

tried feeding him the Purina OM diet (this was 10+ yrs ago) and he did not
eat enough of it (I also had another cat at the time) and then he had liver
problems. We put him back on his previous food. I used a diff vet then but
he told me just let him be fat and happy, we did. He lived to be 16 1/2 yrs.

We still miss him!!! He's been gone for 5 yrs :(