Oh shooo, you totally made me cry, I can only image what you've had to go
through right now. I'm still new to the disease, so I haven't gone through the
whole cycle yet.

This forum has taught me to value my time with all my animals because we don't
know how long it will be.

Andi, I am sorry for your loss, it is always a tough decision to put down an
animal. In the end, you know when it is time for your animal. I know you gave
that kitty the best life she could have lived.

I think it takes a special person to want to help these cats. You are all
angels!

Katy

Sent from my iPhone