From: "Natalie" <at...@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, Jul 9, 2011 9:34 am
Subject: [Felvtalk] Clumping litter =
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>

The smelly poop cat (Ophelia) is very healthy for her age - not even any
renal problems; she just doesn't assimilate the food properly - eats and
poops....she is NOT FIV/FeLV+!!!!
Oh, YES, I DO wake up to Ophelia's "aroma" - and her litter box is in a
bathroom far away....past our bathroom, a hallway.....
None of our 5 FIV cats has runny poop.  I do sprinkle some
acidophilus/probiotic into their food for better digestion...however, it's
NOT working with Ophelia's - hers is sort-of Carvel ice cream consistency!